Sunday 4 November 2012

My AMVs

I love Anime Music Videos; brilliant to watch and more importantly brilliant to make. It's a shame that copyright makes it difficult to distribute them but that's the way it goes. I'm not an editing master so I'm not the best but still it's good fun making them. Here are my favourite ones that I've done so far:


This one is more of a fan trailer than an AMV but hey what the hell. I did it because the leona lewis trailer was just so shit and overtly melodramatic

Bike Chase Muse AMV
This one was one of my firsts, what surprised me is that I basically did no editing yet it still went together pretty well. All I did was slap Muse's Knights of Cydonia over the bike chase scene from Final Fantasy VII: Advent Children and just left it at that.

Cowboy Bebop AMV
This one might have been the first time I've ever used some sort of editing software, not much going on just a little kill bill then some linkin park. I guess I just like it for it's nostalgic value

I'll probably post some stand out AMVs that I find on youtube in the future, maybe do my own AMV of the month. I'll see

No comments:

Post a Comment