Sunday 28 October 2012

Let's begin

So here I am writing my first blog. I'm gonna talk mostly about anime I suppose, I'm not hugely knowledgeable about it but I have the passion. I'll also be writing about video games too, mainly, PS3 games as well as those which are available for mac. On top of that I want to write about other general Otaku stuff too and before anyone asks yes I know Otaku is considered an insult in Japan and that it's not good at all to be labelled as such there. However when I say Otaku I mean the western interpretation as someone who's just passionate about anime, manga and Japanese stuff in general. Also why ninjawhale? I honestly don't know I just threw two words together and that's what I got. I chose Waku because it sounds the same as Wakō which is a type of Japanese pirate I believe. Anyway that's all I've got to say for the moment so keep watching this space and I'll try and deliver a "not shit" blog :) ugh I hate smileys

No comments:

Post a Comment